Saturday, February 21, 2015

Troubles? Yep, I've gotttem, all categories including Blog!

Hi! All readers, writers, cyber friends and visitors from everywhere in every category - welcome! Hope it's beginning to be at good year - this 2015, for all of us, readding, writing, and keepin' in touch too.
Everyone welcome and included in prayers automatically since I really value and enjoy my cyber friends as well as the ones in hugging distance. A special thanks to my favorite authors for their most recent books too.
   I've got a new publisher that may let me meet even more of you - they are doing ebooks; POD; and I've got audios out with ACX too. Come take a look at Amazon.com and listen to free chapters of the autios as well as the books listed there.
   The last six months or so have been full of problems some of them computer problems and things  connected to my writing so I am working on that as I read my favorites and keep up with them on Amazon too.
  Please feel free to visit my Facebook page for recent releases and a look at how my Guardian Angel has 'frosted' my hair. Visit and look around and please leave comments or messages, I love hearing from new friends both readers and writers, so do come, comment, or just keep in touch with your own news and updates too.
   Here's hoping this new 2015 will be great for all of us!
Group Cyber Hugs,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment